A Letter to DigiServ Clients
Dear DigiServ Customer,
We write to you with very exciting news. After 21 Years of serving you through DigiServ, it is now time to grow and take our offering to the next level. As of 1 September 2022, DigiServ will form part of Host Africa (Pty) Ltd.
We believe this partnership will consolidate our expertise to provide you with superior customer and technical services, as well as new, advanced technology.
Host Africa (Pty) Ltd. is a hosting company firmly rooted in South Africa, servicing the whole of Africa with specialised services from VPS and Cloud solutions to web hosting.
“www.digiserv.biz” will in the interim operate under the legal entity Host Africa (Pty) Ltd. and will be integrated in due course under the HOSTAFRICA brand. Customer migration to the HOSTAFRICA portal will commence on 3 September 2022.
What do customers benefit from?
- The DigiServ team will join forces with the Host Africa (Pty) Ltd. team to create a unified and strengthened contingent, dedicated to being at your service.
- Access to improved customer support and longer service hours.
- A diversified and enhanced product and service portfolio to choose from.
- The Support Team of DigiServ will stay onboard, ensuring a smooth transition and continued success in the future with Host Africa (Pty) Ltd.
What else to expect?
- The DigiServ website will stay intact in the interim and will in the future be replaced by HOSTAFRICA’s website and offering.
- Future Business services and Invoicing will be handled by Host Africa (Pty) Ltd. (details to be communicated)
Regulation requires of us to inform you of this exciting change in our growth path together. Your contract will remain under DigiServ service up to 30 September 2022 whereafter it will be fully serviced by Host Africa (Pty) Ltd. Should you wish NOT to continue service with HOSTAFRICA, you will have to inform us of your service cancellation before 30 September 2022.
We take great pleasure in having you on this exciting journey with us as we grow as part of Host Africa (Pty) Ltd. Please let us know if you have any issues and concerns and we would love to engage with you. For more information and a look to the future, visit www.hostafrica.ke